Thursday, April 14, 2011

Element's Conscious By Nature Collection

I absolutely love seeing major clothing stores and brands making an effort to go green. Whether it's a small change or a total makeover, every little bit makes me happy (and makes a difference). Eco friendly clothing should be accessible to everyone. It shouldn't be limited to online stores or crazy expensive boutiques.

I'm really excited for H&M's Conscious Collection that's in stores today (check it out here). Definitely taking a trip to see it tomorrow! In the meantime, I wanted to spotlight another eco clothing collection that I stumbled upon.


Conscious By Nature is a spring collection by Element Eden. Hand crafted in the USA, the clothing is made with sustainable blends of bamboo and organic cotton. There's a little something for every girl and guy. Here are a few of my favorite pieces from the women's. Sale prices make them even sweeter.

Reverie - $38.00 (on sale for $19.99 at Swell)

Kayleigh - $38.00 (on sale for $24.95 at Tactics)

Maren - $38.00

Serene - $59.50 (on sale for $39.99 at Swell)

I took a peek at the men's collection and I'm jealous that they have a bigger selection. Here's some stuff I would totally love my boyfriend in.

Eugene - $58.00

Marsh - $24.00

Hartford - $42.00



Want to see the rest? Here's the girls and the guys. What are your favorites? Any major stores or brands that you're happy to see going green?

No comments:

Post a Comment